- We aim to complete orders within our stated designated lead time which can be found on the individual product page.
- Our lead time is a guideline and whilst we complete most orders within this time frame, we take no responsibility if we do not meet it, due to occurrences out of our control.
- We will endeavor to keep you up to date with any delays.
- Payment for toy boxes can be made with a £50 deposit and the remaining amount must be paid before the toy box is completed and shipped. If you choose to cancel your order before it is shipped, a £50 non-refundable deposit will be deducted from the total cost.
- We are not obliged to start any works on the toy boxes until a minimum of £50 deposit has been received.
- We require full payment before we send out your toy box.
- If you give us a specific date you want the toy box for, we will complete it for that date but will require the full balance to be paid up within 7 days of that date. If no date is given, we will complete it as soon as practicable once the balance is paid in full.
- It is your responsibility to make payments and ensure the balance is paid up within the time frame if specified for certain delivery date. If payment is not made within 5 working days of receiving the proof image, delays may occur with your order.
- All payments made by payment plan are non-refundable in the event of cancellation and reflect the material costs and work carried out. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Colours and shades on the website may vary in appearance due to browser settings. They are designed to give an indication of colour and not an exact match.
- We do accept responsibility if your item does not match your requirements upon delivery. The contract is approved when proof image confirmation has been received from the customer.
- We quality control check all products before they leave us. However, due to the assembled and heavy nature of these items, they are occasionally damaged in transit.
- Please check your item/s as soon as they are delivered and report any damages as soon as practicable. Please send pictures of the box, packaging, and any damaged area/s.
- We will offer to A. Provide a repair kit and a partial refund B. Return the item for repair C. Replace the item D. Return the item for a full refund.
- It is your responsibility to organise the return of the item/s to us. The item will need to be fully packaged for collection and arrive back to us within 14 days if a full refund is required.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Due to the bespoke, personalised nature of our products, we are not under any legal obligation to cancel or refund (either partially or in full) your order unless it is damaged or faulty.
- We are not obliged to carry out any alterations requested by you once the order details have been confirmed.
- If we agree to make alterations, we reserve the right to charge extra for this. We will confirm any extra charge, if any, before the agreement.
- In certain circumstances, we may have to alter your order if a fabric is out of stock etc. If this is the case, we will contact you as soon as practicable and ask how you wish to proceed.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on our website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person or geographic region. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall The Traditional Toy Box Company, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.